Monday, June 25, 2007

I Don't Think I'm Leaving

I be having a veddy good time. This place is great! I've met sooo many people from all over, many Swiss, Irish, and British. The Japanese people in my room left today, they didn't speak English very well, but they were nice. I wonder who'll be moving in? Everyone is super friendly, very easy to make friends.

During the day, everyone just goes to the beach and does their own thing. My farmer tan is starting to get evened out, I think I need to get some sunscreen though. I'm a little sore. At night, everyone gathers on the big deck out back and socializes. It's really interesting. Later in the evening, some decide to go to the pub and others just stay on the deck. I finally met some Americans, two girls from PA. They were just on a vacation and are leaving today. Other than that, I think I'm the only American here.

I guess I'll head back out to the beach, just had to get out of the sun for awhile. I'll try to add more pics tonight of my new friends and the hostel.

Cheers,
Dough

1 comment:

KristinC said...

San Diego seems to have this effect on people. That is, it sucks them in and they don't want to leave! I wonder, seems I'll need to visit there. Have fun, be careful. Much love.